Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

My time at Eastern beach


Eastern Beach
Splash!! It was a very early morning. The whole school went to Eastern Beach.  It was so exciting.  At the beach we ate some food with Room 9.  After I ate I got changed ready to go kayaking.

I was stuck on the kayaks and I didn't know how to paddle.  I know how to paddle now because Ms. Kirkpatrick taught me how to paddle.  I paddled left and right.  After I had a go on the kayaks I was freezing.  I got changed after swimming and I was tired after paddling the kayaks, so I had a rest.

After I had a rest I went to my bag and got my crunchy lunch and I was hungry.  After we had the whole day at Eastern Beach, it was time to go.  The whole school went back to Panmure Bridge.  After we arrived at school Room 6 went into Room 9 wait for the bell to ring before we go home.

I had a wonderful time!

Efaraima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.